Click here to see what the city can offer to you!
Getting to Jönköping
- The airport is located 9 km from the city centre and after 26 August 2019 the airport has connections with Arlanda (the main airport of Stockholm).
- To get to and from the airport there is a regular bus service (route 27) to Jönköping city centre, or a taxi which costs approximately 25 Euros.
- The airport is connected to Gothenburg on the west coast.
- There are direct coaches running from the airport to the city of Jönköping.
- The journey takes about 1hr and 45 mins and costs approx. 10 Euros one way.
- The coaches do not run frequently and the tickets cannot be bought on the bus, only online.
- If you are 3 or 4 travelling together you could get a taxi that would cost you about 150 Euros.
- Otherwise you can always get the airport shuttle bus to the centre of Gothenburg and from there get a train to Jönköping.
Kastrup Airport Copenhagen, Denmark
- From here you can easily travel to Jönköping by train and the journey takes about 3,5 hours.
Arlanda Airport, Stockholm (the main international airport of Stockholm)
- From Arlanda you can get either a flight, train or a bus to Jönköping and the connections and timetables are good and varied.
Småland Airport, Växjö
- The airport is located 110 km from Jönköping and has daily connections to Amsterdam (mon-fri). There are several car rental services to choose from.
- All the airports are just a few hours away from Jönköping and connected via Airport Coaches and/or rental car services.
- The conference will be held at the Elmia Exhibition and Convention Centre in Jönköping.